- It's actually very quiet
- Functions independently. Does not require any sort of supervision on your part. Just start the cycle and return after a couple of hours to a gleaming pool.
- Easy to use. Availability of parts is not a problem. Thanks to Maytronics’ modular system, repairs can be carried out easily and cheaply.
- The 24-month warranty steals the show and makes this almost a no-brainer. Few other robotic pool cleaners offer so much peace of mind.
- Excellent track record. It is a very popular pool cleaner. It is loved by thousands of people from all parts of the USA and the world.
- Exemplary build quality. Does not break easily if maintained properly. Expected to last several seasons if you take good care of it.
A More Detailed Look At the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus
The Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus by Maytronics is a fully automatic in-ground robotic pool cleaner that offers amazingly stupendous performance and ease of use at a (somewhat) affordable price.
The CC Plus's cleaning capabilities are both impressive and worth the extra money. It can clean an in-ground pool up to 50 feet broad within 2 hours, which is rather amazing. You won't find a pool robot that cleans this fast.
The Cleaner includes the following features:
- 60-foot cord
- Ideal for inground pools up to 50 feet
- One-button operation
- 8X more energy efficient than suction and pressure cleaners
- CleverClean technology
- Patented anti-tangle swivel cable
- Dual-scrubbing brushes
- Large top-load filter cartridges
- Leaf & ultra-fine filters included
- Weekly scheduler with 3 settings
- 180-Watt power supply
- Extended 2.5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 16”W x 10”H x 16”D
- Weight: 19 pounds
Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Features:
Let's look at some of the more impressive features in detail
1) The Dolphin CC Nautilus Plus utilizes CleverClean Pro 3D
This is a a highly advanced intelligent pool scanning system. CleverClean is to a robotic pool cleaner what GPS is to a car. It delivers complete coverage and ensures that no spots or patches get left out.
It can handle pools of a variety of shapes such as rectangle, square, kidney, oval, circle and so on. [no_toc]
The scanning system studies the size and shape of your pool and then goes on to perform a spotless clean job maximum coverage.
The Dolphin Nautilus have CleverClean technology too. However, the tech in the PLUS model is more advanced and refined.
2) Dual-stage fine filtration system:
The use of water in this design makes a lot more sense than it does in other pool designs. Many pool robots include rear-expulsion jets that can eject dirt from hard to reach areas.
However, one of the major drawbacks of that design is that the jets blow too much debris around, which isn't collected. Water enters through the bottom of the CC Plus and goes through the filters before exiting at the top, significantly reducing debris dispersion.
The Nautilus CC Plus has two filters: one is a mesh leaf filter for big debris like leaves, branches, insects, and so on; the other is an ultra-fine filter for sand, dirt, pollen, and other small particles. Unlike the original Nautilus model, the CC Plus has top-loading filters.
Even better, the filters are large in size – even larger than those in the Nautilus.
They can be accessed from the top and are easy to clean. Just give them a wash and rinse with a hose or under a tap.
3) Heavy Duty Brushes for Movement
Instead of wheels, the pool cleaner moves using the constantly rotation heavy-duty brushes. These brushes scrub with ferocity and to looses even the most stubborn dirt, algae, and sediment. They also make the bot a lot faster.
The rubber bladed brushes scrub two times faster than the pool robot, sweeping grime away and returning it to the water intake below the unit. Big blades and smaller mesh-pattern between them tackle both big and little debris.
You can also buy replacement brushes. Depending on wear and tear, they should last you at least a year. If you have a pool with a rougher texture on the floor or walls, they will probably not last as long.
4) The bot can go up walls with ease.
It cleans the cove, walls and even the waterline without any problems. Wall climbing ability is a highly desirable trait in pool cleaners and it really excels in this department.
5) 60 feet cables with swivel feature:
The anti-tangle swivel cable is a fantastic addition to the CC Plus. It rotates with the machine to avoid the cable from becoming tangled. The floating buoy on the line keeps it lifted, preventing tangling by eliminating any extra under water.
This is a welcome inclusion because one of the most common problems reported by pool robot users is cord tangling.
6) The powerful pump functions independently.
It does need to be connected to the pool’s pump or any kind of booster pump.
7) Advanced Scheduling Feature
The scheduling function is a very basic three-button weekly cleaning option. You may choose whether to clean 1, 2, or 3 times each week. The cycle lasts for two hours. If it doesn't complete the cleaning process in one cycle, you'll have to restart it manually. All of this is done with the press of a few buttons on the power supply.
Editors Note: The CC Plus is my #1 Recommendation in this category. It has over 8500 reviews and a 4.5-star rating on Amazon!
This Pool Cleaner is a top pick among pool owners and for good reason too – it is an upgraded version of the popular Nautilus model.
It has a bit more oomph than the older 'standard' Nautilus and offers more bang for your buck.
Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Review & Final Verdict:
I have to say, I'm very impressed! Now only is the Dolphin Nautilus Plus is a great pool cleaner, but it's got top Honors at Amazon.
It's got 4.5 stars on Amazon and is ONE of the best pool cleaners we've reviewed on this site.
You can purchase it will full confidence. Even if something does go wrong, you can always fall upon the awesome after-sales support network.
Check today's price on Amazon, or just see the 10,000+ ratings & reviews for yourself!